Thursday, April 28, 2005

Developments

I slpet for 12 hours last night. Only two phone calls interrupted my sleep. I picked them both up but forgot what the people on the other end were saying.
Yesterday I was walking home and a white Jeep Wrangler screeched to a stop next to the sidewalk and told me to get in. Max was driving and Greg was in the back, high/drunk as a...well...I can't think of a simile. "Ch-check out my melody," the speakers screamed. 50 again. I love 50. 'Hate it or love it,' the tune of alcoholism. At a stoplight Max held a lighter to Greg's hair and it went up in flames. He didn't realize it at first: "It took a few seconds. I Smelled something burning and saw your guys faces and put two and two together." He screamed and patted out the flames, leaving singe marks. That was definetly top twenty funniest things this year, or ever!
I've been sober for five days today. I'm THIRSTY...for alot of things really...not just alcohol. Need to whet my whistle, sink my teeth into life again.
Got a call, a few nights ago:
"Hey," she said.
"Hey." I said.
A drop in a dry mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home