Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Strawberries

Spring,
And the air is cool but not cold and there is a sense of warmth to come and the trees are in bloom and the birds are singing and the grass is flowing and wavy and the bushes are turning green again and everything smells like strawberries and its a nice smell and everyone is in a good mood and I'm just happy that I made it this far.
Winter,
Too long, too boring, too cold, especially when you don't have heat in your house, too cloudy, too slow, so much to think about, too much time, I mean, too full of adventure that I didn't need, but probably needed, in the long run I mean.
I like the snow. Looks nice when it falls. I like the snow.
Spring makes you know your still alive, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Chris Miles. I just found you.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home