Wednesday, February 08, 2006

cruel facts

At some point last week I realized that I was smarter then the rest of the world.
Haha.
I know what you're thinking now, and that's: "You cocky little fucker, how dare you?"
Whatever.
These days I strive to be cocky and if I achieve that then I've achieved something fantastic.
Greatness.
It's like my brother says, "Only Great men are cocky."
Brilliant.
It really is, because, when you get down to it, it makes perfect sense.
Truth, that hurts some people. Helps others, though.
Imagine what you could do if you weren't afraid of yourself. Imagine the limitless possibilities that you could strive for because, knowing you're the best and you can do anything, you don't put the bar high, you bring it low.
Suddenly you're shooting for the stars and, even missing, falling among them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home