Monday, November 21, 2005

In response

What do you want me to say to you?
There are times in life when you cross boundries that you don't want to cross. Ugly bridges that make you look at the uglyness of yourself in the mirror and make you want to vomit when you do so. Your life can't be all about the roses. You can't forget the weeds. People cross boundries.
Its safe to say that I'm ahead of the game in this respect.
Is that a bad thing?
Yes and no. It really opens up a whole world and all the sweet and sour that comes with it.
Don't tell me that you've changed because of me, because its not my fault. You wanted to go there and you have to accept that there is no turning back.
My fault?
Fuck that.
At least now you know what you don't want out of your life...
...And that is to be like me.
And all of a sudden there's an interesting thought: I'm the bad guy. But, hey, they have more fun, right.
All I have to say on the matter of life and how you should carry it out is that you only live once...unless you're a Buddhist...then there are ample oppertunities.
Last time I checked, though, you weren't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home