Thursday, September 08, 2005

Written drunk, late

Yeah, this is all about you.
Listen though,
This is the last time, never mind.
Got caught up with a good crowd tonight.
Rolling with the thugs
Still tipsy from last light.
Still there, lost in a hangover.
Head dosn't hurt, but I only like certian things.
Like thinking about your sight.
Every where I go.
I think
I wonder
I see you.
Thats just the thing, you're nowhere. So I drink and smoke te stuff that getsme there. Fuck it. Its all about you.
Got sick from the tricks I pull, drinking four nights a week, still true,
Or is it the flu?
Fuck its you,
Every other place I go.
I see
I wonder
I think of you.
Gotta get out. Wanna quit, but tonight, with them, the guys, just too much fun.
Don't even call you.
Though, still thinking about you.
Its all about you,
Nate Dawg said its true.
You know, I'd pay for you,
ANYTIME.
Any where. Fucking Olive Garden. Got your meal covered.
Love it with you.
But what are holding out for,
Whats always in the way?
Why always so damn absent-fucking-minded
you break me, waste me, fake me, take me,
drum roll now please, I'm spinning, keep drinking.
Got my ass caugt up in this crowd
Music too loud.
Said it, say it again: still tipsy from last night.
Drunk fights
errupt all around. fun times. In the fucking lime light, rolling with the boys, the thugs, true thugs, cute mugs, all of us.
hey, hey, hey
now the girl beside me is hearing voices, crazy talk, drunk and wants the emotion in life so she tells me she just can't sleep and I need to keep her warm.
Fuck that,
Thinking of you and would much rather keep it that way.
Thats true.
And she's like:
"I just can't sleep, just need some... need some 'yeah'."
And I'm like, "yeah," and then I just walk away. Its midnight And I'm drowesy, thinking about the things in my head.
Want some coffee or tea, because I got this dream I just can't shake,
or make good on.
I walk away from that girl
And she's starring there and I'm rolling away with the thugs, smiling.
Drunk as something that shouldn't exisit.
Gun shots now, fuck things now, I'm hitting hard, up the bottle, up the take, up everything thats fake; them, me, her, us, it, hell, thinking hard now.
You said
a thousand times
you said, over all the gun shots and smoke
you said
a thousand times
not to smoke
And I havn't. Don't know why your words impact me.
Fuck.
~ Written drunk, late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home