Monday, September 26, 2005

On character

She says she misses my bitterness, I wonder how you can miss such a thing.
Whatever.
Its wierd when someone misses you, or an aspect of your personality in this case.
How can you miss biterness?
Whatever.
I shrug and keep typing away on instant messanger.
"She misses your bitterness?" My roommate says. "Thats a different thing to miss."
"Yeah," I say, "Really is."
"I guess you wouldn't really be you without it," he says.
Feeling defensive: "I'm not really bitter, I would say. Sometimes life throws me a curve ball or other times I'm cynical, but thats because the world needs it. You know I'm right."
"We still love you, and, hey at least your being missed. No one's even called me tonight. Own mother declined my call when I wanted to see if she'd get dinner with me."
"Hell."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home