Saturday, September 22, 2007

Treatis

Listening to the UK game on internet radio. Miracles of technology. Clear skies, 81 degrees, left-to-right wind. Like I'm there. As I write, deep pass, Andre Woodson to Steve Johnson, 44 yards and then Rapheal Little scores the touchdown.
Middle of the night.
Wondering what other people are doing else where. Middle of the afternoon for them.
Really don't want to talk to them, though. Would be the same old garbage that sucks me in when I'm there. Dealing and fighting and yearning and hurting and then numbing myself to it all.
Seems like the only thing that has changed is University of Kwntucky football. Seems like we're a good team these days.
They're a reason to have a drink and hold it up high. Then again haven't drank in a while. Don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home