Monday, October 29, 2007

Free Falling

Wondering how this all happened.
Wondering where it's all going.
No support.
Like a unit out-flanked on all sides, can only go into the fray.
Faaaaack. Honestly.
Almost zero support from everyone who says they support me. Like cheerleaders for the blue team all wearing the red team's colors.
To hell with naming names. They should know who they are.
They'll keep on kicking me in the face, or keep helping kick me in the face. Then they'll say they're sorry. They always say they're sorry afterwards.
Empty words.
Thanks, then. And you're welcome. For everything I've done for you. Apology not accepted.
I'll be free falling for a little. Maybe try and catch on to a ledge and break my arms in the process.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Chris,

I just thought i'd tell you i support you. It must be lonely over there in the middle of nowhere. We miss you here :(

xoxoxo

Britney

Who is currently proud that she learned to write from you.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home