Thursday, April 01, 2010

Stupid thoughts

Driving through the forest and there is snow on the ground, powdering everything.
I'm listening to the Violent Femmes "Blister in the Sun" and I think that it's a summer song and it's weird to have a summer song playing with snow on the ground.
I'm heading towards work and it's early and the sun is already above the white hills and the light glistens on every snow-covered tree.
The landscape looks good dressed in white.
I have the heat blowing on my hands to get them warm.
I'm thinking about drinking.
I'm in Germany on one of the most amazing adventures of my life and I'm thinking about drinking.
I shake my head, swallow a sour taste from my mouth.
"I'm such an idiot," I say to nobody in the empty car.
The snow looks beautiful in the alien landscape, and it's terrible I want to be somewhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home