Wednesday, February 16, 2005

out of the darkness

"I hate that class."
"Yeah, I would too." He spoke in that funny way he always does, his voice sounding high pitched as if his nose were clogged.
I was driving. We were on the darkest street heading home and the headlights blazed in front of us cutting a golden path through the night.
"Never take it."
"I know what you mean," he was quiet for a second and I was too. "You know, I came to a conclusion today," he said, "I hate potatoes."
"?"
"Really I never even liked them. I think they're disgusting. I eat them all the time. Today at lunch I was eating my frech fries and I noticed that I really don't like french fries. They're nasty. I just like to lick them, just like to suck the salt off them."
"."
Its good when you come to conclusions about your life.
It lets you know what you really want out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home